Manufacturer and Supplier of Misting System Line and Parts
KJ Diversified is a Phoenix, Arizona based manufacturing company specializing in stainless steel misting system components. We are the behind-the-scenes manufacturer for mist systems installed thoughout the world and the leading manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel misting line and parts for mist cooling systems. Our products are carried by the best misting system installers and suppliers around the world.
Crowd Cooling and Special Effects
You've seen our products in use at the grocery store to humidify vegetables, or at restaurants to keep the patio area cool. They keep people cool at theme parks and sporting events such as football games. In Las Vegas, they're used outside on Las Vegas Boulevard to cool off the guests, and inside to create fog effects for the big shows.
Industrial and Agricultural Applications
Our misting products are used to help cool off animals at the zoo and on the farm to cool off dairy cows and even the chicken coops. Our misting systems are also used in industrial applications, such as dust control at recycling centers or controlling emissions at gas refineries.
Making You Cool Since 1992
We have made misting our business since 1992. We make mist for a wide range of applications, from personal use to high-tech industrial applications. We can do it for you too! Give us a call. Depending on your need, we can handle it ourselves or gladly refer you to our affiliates with years of installation solutions.
Thanks for choosing KJ DIVERSIFIED for your misting solutions.
This image gallery requires Flash
Our Mist Cooling System Products
Advantages of Using Our Misting System Products
- Stainless Steel Mist Tubing Doesn't Crack or Break From Heat or UV Light
- Stainless Steel Mistline Doesn't Kink Easily
- Stainless Steel Mist Tubing Is Difficult to Cut by Accident
- Stainless Steel Mist Tubing Can Withstand Higher Pressures
- Stainless Steel Misting Systems are Easier to Layout
- Stainless Steel Mist Cooling Systems Look More Professional
- Stainless Steel Misting Systems Last Longer
- Misting System Components are Easier to Clean than Plastic
- Misting System Components are Easier to Replace than Plastic
- Stainless Steel Misting Parts Don't Clog as Easily as Plastic
- We are Available to Help You Any Time, Contact Us Here
- We Can Manufacture To Your Custom Specifications and Quantities
- Made in the the Misting Capital of the U.S.A. in Phoenix, Arizona